August 15, 2005

Big or Fat?

I received a comment that asked:

Are you big or fat? Because, so many people mistake being big for being fat. If you are big and healthy, you are okay.

He then wished me all the best.

Is this assumption true? Are there many people who mistake being big for being fat? If so where is the transition point?

Personally I think it is the other way around. I think there are many people out there that mistake being fat for being big. What do you think?


My response is first off thanks for the comments and best wishes as I move forward.

I am 46 years old, 73 inches tall and weigh 260 lbs. When I was 210 I might have been big but now I am fat.

I would have to say at this point that even though I hide it well the reality is that I am carrying at least fifty lbs of fat that I shouldn't be.

So far (knock wood) I'm healthy but it is just a matter of time before it catches up with me if I fail to do something about it. Thanks again for the comments

No comments: