September 4, 2005

Weight Loss Wrap-up

Well this past week wasn't my best effort. Since my scale was dead I felt that I was taking a break. Who knew if the new scale would be anywhere close to the old one. This weeks weigh-in might be a new baseline.

I started off the week with that large veggie pizza I talked about here.

I also entered things like "stuff" for my food entries in my journal of what I ate for the week. Goal ImageDespite that I came in at 255lbs this week. Down another two pounds. I have adjusted my goal thermometer in the sidebar accordingly.

While I'm on the subject. The thermometer in the sidebar isn't just one goal it is a series of goals. Ten small goals total. With any luck I will hit my first goal this coming Sunday.

Of course there is still the possibility that this coming week I will hit the post, but I have my fingers crossed.

No comments: