March 11, 2005

False Start

Well I have to put the brakes on.

As you may have known from my previous post I am went from a normal 9-5 schedule to a 7pm-7am every weekend then 9-5 Tuesday and Wednesday. This obviously is going to take some time to get use to. Until I get use to this shift the thought of dieting will have to wait.

Hopefully I can maintain where I'm at until then.

April 16th Update: Changing again now I am going to all night work from 7pm-7am Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and every other Saturday. Let's see how long it takes to adjust to this shift.

May 27th Update: Change 3, Monday through Friday 7pm-3am for a training period. Well it seems that every other day will actually last until 4 or 5am.

July 15th Update: Well back to the previous shift of night work from 7pm-7am Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and every other Saturday. I also have a new boss now. Hopefully a month from now I will be able to start things up new.

No comments: